SURFLETSTM Disinfectant Tablets
Convenient and versatile. Cleans and disinfects hard non-porous surfaces, instruments and impression materials while saving valuable storage space.
- Provides Hospital Grade, Intermediate Level Disinfection in 5 minutes! Effective against: Tuberculosis, Herpes Simplex Virus 1 and 2, Polio Virus 1 and 2, Influenza A2 (Hong Kong)*, HIV-1 (AIDS Virus), and Canine Parvovirus.
- Convenience – No mixing of liquids required, add two tablets (A & B) to 32oz (.95L) bottle and add water.
- Saves Space, one box makes 16 quarts (15L) of solution
- Unique Blister packaging makes it safe and easy to dispense tablets
- Neutral pH, bromine based formula will not corrode surfaces including chairs or metal instruments
- No need to replace solution every day, solution remains effective for seven days after initial dilution
- Versatile for decontamination of multiple areas and surfaces
REF 21510 Box of 16 sets of Tablets
REF 21511 SURFLETS Empty Trigger Spray Bottle 32oz (.95L)
|Disinfects Hard Non- porous Surfaces
||Disinfects Non Porous Impression Materials such as vinyl polysiloxane, polysulfide and silicon
||Pre-soak and disinfect instruments prior to cleaning and terminal sterilization
||Disinfects instruments in an ultrasonic cleaner prior to terminal sterilization |